This is the best way I know of getting rid of dandelions from your lawn
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash dandelion blossoms in salted water (about 3 tablespoons in 1 gallon of water) rinse throughly and pat semi-dry on a towel.
- 2Mix flour, salt and pepper in large zip-lock bag; add dandelion blossoms and shake until coated.
- 3Fry in hot oil until browned. Drain on paper towels and salt to taste.
- 4Don't forget you can use the dandelion leaves in a salad.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Dandelion Blossoms
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 291.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: