Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is the best way I know of getting rid of dandelions from your lawn
- 4 cups dandelion flowers (no stems)
- 1 cup flour or 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- olive oil (for frying)
- Wash dandelion blossoms in salted water (about 3 tablespoons in 1 gallon of water) rinse throughly and pat semi-dry on a towel.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in large zip-lock bag; add dandelion blossoms and shake until coated.
- Fry in hot oil until browned. Drain on paper towels and salt to taste.
- Don't forget you can use the dandelion leaves in a salad.
I just love these little crispy bites of goodness! I have a recipe similar to this and it is a great way to keep the dandelions from spreading all over your yard! Thanks Bailey!