Prep 7 mins
Cook 7 mins
Imitation Crabsticks are not just for salads. They can also be a tasty appetizer, because they are full of flavor.
- Heat vegetable oil to 350 degrees.
- Unwrap crabsticks and line them on foil or a plate.
- Whisk together eggs and milk to create egg wash.
- Dredge crab stick in flour; one at a time. (Coat evevly).
- Then dredge the crabstick in egg wash. (coat evenly).
- Now roll the crabstick in the panko breadcrumbs until completely covered.
- Repeat steps 4 thru 6 for about two or three more crabsticks.
- Deep fry at 350 degrees for about 2 minutes, turning over once. (Do not overcook, as the crab meat will begin to separate into strips.).
- While these are cooking, prepare the remaining crabsticks.
- NOTE: Do not overcrowd or cook all at once. Fry in batches for best results.