1/2 Photos of Fried Crab Sticks
Imitation Crabsticks are not just for salads. They can also be a tasty appetizer, because they are full of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat vegetable oil to 350 degrees.
- 2Unwrap crabsticks and line them on foil or a plate.
- 3Whisk together eggs and milk to create egg wash.
- 4Dredge crab stick in flour; one at a time. (Coat evevly).
- 5Then dredge the crabstick in egg wash. (coat evenly).
- 6Now roll the crabstick in the panko breadcrumbs until completely covered.
- 7Repeat steps 4 thru 6 for about two or three more crabsticks.
- 8Deep fry at 350 degrees for about 2 minutes, turning over once. (Do not overcook, as the crab meat will begin to separate into strips.).
- 9While these are cooking, prepare the remaining crabsticks.
- 10NOTE: Do not overcrowd or cook all at once. Fry in batches for best results.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Crab Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 176.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
imitation crab sticks