Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Oh this is so good, the best way to do corn and SO SO EASY AND QUICK!!!
Make and share this Fried Corn on the Cobb recipe from Food.com.
- 6 small ears frozen corn
- 2 cups of dry pancake mix
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Thaw frozen corn out in a bowl of warm water.
- Mix pancake mix and seasonings in a ziplock bag.
- Dip corn in buttermilk, until well coated.
- Shake in a zip lock bag or roll in pancake mix until corn is well coated.
- Fry until golden brown.