Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a delicious side dish and so easy and quick! It goes great with everything and adds a little color to your meal. I ordered this at a local restaurant and decided I would try to figure out how to make it! The waiter told me it was fresh corn. It is really close to theirs!! It is so yummy!!! I prepare my veggies early in the day and store in zip lock bag.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups fresh corn (off the cob)
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion top, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Remove corn from the cob using a sharp knife.
- Chop red bell pepper and green onion tops.
- Melt butter in large frying pan.
- Add all ingredients to hot pan.
- Stir fry over high heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Do not overcook. Do not saute! Veggies should be crisp.