1/1 Photo of Fried Corn Nuggets
Tasty little appetizers or snacks that can be made super quick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine corn, lightly beaten egg yolks, flour, sugar, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- 2Beat egg whites with an electric mixer set at high speed until stiff peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- 3Stir egg whites into corn mixture. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of corn batter into skillet. Reduce heat to medium. Cook until nuggets are browned, about 3 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Corn Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.1
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 327.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 6.7 g