Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is like a fritter but in patty form. It is a treat for my family. My kids have brought friends home for me to make them fried corn. YUMMY!
- 4 cups whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 ounces soda crackers (one tube)
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- oil (for frying)
- Mix ingredients together and spoon into fry pan with about 1/2 inch of hot oil.
- Batter should be sticky if too wet add more flour.
- I use the back of the spoon to flatten them out in the hot oil like a patty.
- Fry until brown on the one side and turn and fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.