Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very quick easy dish to make.
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 5 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 2⁄3 cup chopped scallion
- 3 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 5 eggs
- 5 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook rice according to package directions. In a large skillet melt butter.
- Add onions, carrots and scallions. Saute until carrots are translucent.
- Set aside. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place sesame seeds in a shallow pan.
- Bake until golden brown (10 to 15 minutes), shaking pan occasionally for.
- even color. Lightly grease another skillet. Beat eggs. Pour into hot.
- skillet. Cook as you would scrambled eggs. Combine rice, vegetables,.
- sesame seeds and eggs. Add soy sauce. Stir. Salt and pepper to taste.
- YOU CAN ADD cook CHICKEN-PORK-OR BEEF.
- 1-Cup to recipe.
This was a delicious sidedish. I did add frozen peas also. Thanks for the great recipe, Chef #217139 H Forst