1/1 Photo of Fried Chicken With Chicken Gravy
1 hr 15 mins
Fried chicken so juicy it falls off the bone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In one shallow pie pan place flour salt pepper and oregano.
- 2In second pan place milk eggs salt pepper and oregano.
- 3In third pan place bread crumbs.
- 4Dip chicken into flour and shake off excess.
- 5Dip into milk and then into breadcrumbs.
- 6Heat oil over med-high heat and add chicken.
- 7Brown on each side for about 5-7 minutes.
- 8When chicken is golden brown reduce heat to med-low and cover.
- 9Cook for about 45 minutes Uncover and cook 5 mins on each side to recrisp chicken.
- 10Remove from pan.
- 11Add 2 tbs flour and butter and let cook for about one minute over med heat.
- 12Whisk in chicken stock making sure to scrape up the tasty bits on the bottom of the pan.
- 13Season with salt and pepper and pour over chicken.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Chicken With Chicken Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 822.0
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 220.0 mg
- Sodium 1105.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 41.9 g