Fried chicken so juicy it falls off the bone.
Make and share this Fried Chicken With Chicken Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- In one shallow pie pan place flour salt pepper and oregano.
- In second pan place milk eggs salt pepper and oregano.
- In third pan place bread crumbs.
- Dip chicken into flour and shake off excess.
- Dip into milk and then into breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil over med-high heat and add chicken.
- Brown on each side for about 5-7 minutes.
- When chicken is golden brown reduce heat to med-low and cover.
- Cook for about 45 minutes Uncover and cook 5 mins on each side to recrisp chicken.
- Remove from pan.
- Add 2 tbs flour and butter and let cook for about one minute over med heat.
- Whisk in chicken stock making sure to scrape up the tasty bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour over chicken.