- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all herbs in food processor & chop fine.
- Combine all ingredients & mix well.
- 3 tablespoons of mix plus 1 tablespoon of Salt, 1 teaspoon of Sugar mixed into 1 quart of Buttermilk.
- Marinate chicken for at least 3 hours.
- Final 2 tablespoons of seasoning with 1 teaspoon Baking Powder & 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda mixed with 1 & 1/2 cups flour & 1/2 cup Corn Starch for coating mix.