Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delightful salad using prepared packaged chicken fingers or make your own. Makes 2 main salads or 4 small.
- 1⁄2 cup honey mustard dressing
- 8 ounces romaine lettuce, chopped
- 12 fried chicken tenders, warm
- 1 cup cooked corn kernel
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges or 2 handful grape tomatoes
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Arrange romaine lettuce on a large plate or platter. Place chicken on top of lettuce. Top with corn, tomatoes, cheese and croutons. Pour dressing over all and serve.