- 1 lb chicken thigh, cut to bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon knorr seasoning, asian store
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- oil, for stir frying
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup fresh garlic, rough chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chopped chicken, knorr seasoning,salt and pepper.
- Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Stir fry chicken in high heat till golden. Set aside.
- Heat butter on low heat.
- Add in garlic, stir fry till light brown and fragrant.
- Stir in cooked chicken pieces.
- Stir well till every piece is well coated with the butter garlic mixture.
- Serve on top of piping hot rice.