Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is fried chicken kicked up another notch. If you love garlic, you will loveeee this!
Make and share this Fried Chicken in Garlic Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Mix chopped chicken, knorr seasoning,salt and pepper.
- Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Stir fry chicken in high heat till golden. Set aside.
- Heat butter on low heat.
- Add in garlic, stir fry till light brown and fragrant.
- Stir in cooked chicken pieces.
- Stir well till every piece is well coated with the butter garlic mixture.
- Serve on top of piping hot rice.
My favorite chicken, buttery and garlicky!!
This is so sinful! Deliciously wicked! the bomb!