1/7 Photos of Fried Chicken Fingers (Tenders)
Ever crave those restaurant style chicken fingers? Why pay restaurant prices for one serving when you could pay the same price for an entire meal. You'll have to vary the spices to your taste. The spices listed is how we makes these at home. Serve with buffalo wing sauce, honey mustard or BBQ sauce for dipping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in frying pan.
- 2In a shallow dish, combine flour, seasoned salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper. Mix with fork until well blended.
- 3In a separate shallow dish, "scramble" the eggs with the milk.
- 4Coat each tender with flour mixture, then egg mixture, then another coat of flour mixture.
- 5Fry until golden brown, about 5 - 7 minutes per tender. Can cook in batches.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Chicken Fingers (Tenders)
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2548.7
- Calories from Fat 2097
- Total Fat 233.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 428.5 mg
- Sodium 386.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 65.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: