Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is something that my mother showed me and I just added a few of my own ingredients. Crunchy on the outside juicy on the inside. I hope you enjoy.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 -3 eggs, make an egg wash, eggs mixed with a little water, no eggs than you can use milk
- lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- In three dishes put your flour in one, egg wash in the second and your bread crumbs in the third.
- In the crumbs add your garlic powder, salt and pepper, and Mrs. Dash's/ If you have picky kids just cut out the seasonings or do there's first then add the seasoning to do yours.
- In a frying pan coat the bottom of the pan with olive oil. Heat in between low medium.
- Cut the chicken breast in strips or chunks.
- Coat in the flour, dip and cover in the egg wash, and press into the crumbs, making sure in all the dishes it gets coated.
- Place in the pan and turn up the heat to medium maybe a little higher depending on your stove.
- Cook until it's a nice dark golden color, and pull out and cut one open just to make sure it's cooked all the was through.
- After you've pulled them out of the pan drip some of the lemon juice over the top of chicken. There you have it this is something my family loves and I hope your family will too.