Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
This recipe is from "Woman's Day", March 7, 2006.
- 1 lb breaded chicken tenders
- 8 slices ready-to-serve cooked bacon
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing
- Cut tenders in half crosswise.
- Heat a little oil in a large skillet.
- Add tenders and cook over medium heat, turning once, 6 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Heat bacon in microwave.
- Mix lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and dressing together.
- Divide lettuce mixture among plates; top with chicken and crumbled bacon.
- Serve with extra dressing on the side.
Crispy tenders over greens...puts a little balance in my universe. Too much prettiness for 1 photo, so I posted 2.
I made this salad for the Newest Posted Recipe Game and it was delicious! A great light meal that is quick to make. The only changes I made was I used Peppercorn Ranch and I did not use tomatoes. Thanks for a great recipe, SouthernBell2627