1/2 Photos of Fried Chicken BLT Salad
This recipe is from "Woman's Day", March 7, 2006.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tenders in half crosswise.
- 2Heat a little oil in a large skillet.
- 3Add tenders and cook over medium heat, turning once, 6 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 5Heat bacon in microwave.
- 6Mix lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and dressing together.
- 7Divide lettuce mixture among plates; top with chicken and crumbled bacon.
- 8Serve with extra dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Chicken BLT Salad
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.8
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 598.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded chicken tenders