- 1 lb breaded chicken tenders
- 8 slices ready-to-serve cooked bacon
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut tenders in half crosswise.
- Heat a little oil in a large skillet.
- Add tenders and cook over medium heat, turning once, 6 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Heat bacon in microwave.
- Mix lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and dressing together.
- Divide lettuce mixture among plates; top with chicken and crumbled bacon.
- Serve with extra dressing on the side.