This recipe is from "Woman's Day", March 7, 2006.
Make and share this Fried Chicken BLT Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cut tenders in half crosswise.
- Heat a little oil in a large skillet.
- Add tenders and cook over medium heat, turning once, 6 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Heat bacon in microwave.
- Mix lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and dressing together.
- Divide lettuce mixture among plates; top with chicken and crumbled bacon.
- Serve with extra dressing on the side.
Crispy tenders over greens...puts a little balance in my universe. Too much prettiness for 1 photo, so I posted 2.
I made this salad for the Newest Posted Recipe Game and it was delicious! A great light meal that is quick to make. The only changes I made was I used Peppercorn Ranch and I did not use tomatoes. Thanks for a great recipe, SouthernBell2627