Recipe by Pasider
Perfect for deep frying chicken, shrimp, fish and making onion rings! I'm sure it's a popular recipe but it is a variation of one a fish n chip shop in New Zealand used.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons creole seasoning
- salt & pepper
- oil (for deep frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take four bowls
- Put 1 c milk in Bowl 1.
- Seperate the flour into 2 c and 1 cup.
- Combine Creole seasoning and 2 cups of flour to make Bowl 2.
- Add beaten eggs to make bowl 3.
- Combine Salt and Pepper with 1 c of flour to make bowl 4.
- In that order, dip chicken (or whatever you will fry)shaking off excess after each dip.
- Deep fry as per the deep fryer instructions. Usually about 4-6 minutes at 350.