- 3 -4 chicken tenderloins
- 6 -10 slices bacon (approx.)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pan or skillet, fry chicken in butter or oil until cooked on both sides, but slightly pink in the middle.
- Take pan off heat and place chicken strips on clean surface.
- Mix the seasonings together, and sprinkle on both sides of chicken strips.
- Wrap bacon around chicken strips until no chicken is visible.
- Fry on med-low heat until bacon is cooked through.
- If chicken is still slightly pink inside, longer cooking time may be needed.