1/1 Photo of Fried Chicken Asiago W/ Artichoke Fettuccine
Down home meets upscale with this sinfully delicious fried chicken coated with Asiago cheese. Served on a bed of artichoke fettuccine, it's the perfect blend of the south and the city.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauce Instructions:.
- 2Mix together Artichoke hearts, shallots, garlic, and mushrooms in medium sauce pan. Heat artichoke mixture on medium until mushrooms are just beginning to cook. This should take about 4 minutes. Add ½ cup Asiago cheese, 2% milk, and heavy cream. Simmer on low for 15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- 3In a separate pot, boil noodles for 15 minutes or until tender. When done, drain noodles and add sauce.
- 4Chicken Instructions:.
- 5Pound each chicken breast flat. Slice into 4-6 even pieces.
- 6Mix 1 cup shredded Asiago with ½ cup flour.
- 7In a separate bowl, beat eggs well.
- 8Heat oil on stove.
- 9Once oil is hot enough to fry the chicken, dip each piece in egg and then into the cheese mixture. Fry 3 to 4 pieces of chicken in the oil 5 minutes per side or until cheese is a deep golden brown and chicken is done.
- 10Serve chicken on top of noodles and sauce.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Chicken Asiago W/ Artichoke Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1193.8
- Calories from Fat 735
- Total Fat 81.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 266.4 mg
- Sodium 639.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 44.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: