Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy, crispy, southern fried chicken.
Make and share this Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken in a large bowl; add water to cover.
- Add vinegar and 1/4 cup salt; let stand 30 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Stir together flour and next 6 ingredients; dredge chicken in flour mixture, shaking off excess flour mixture.
- Pour oil to a depth of 2 inches into a Dutch oven; heat to 350°.
- Fry chicken, in batches, 9 to 10 minutes on each side or until done.
- Drain on paper towels.