Everyday Fried Chicken, goes great with a wide variety of sides but we like it with fresh corn on the cob or broccoli and mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If frozen, thaw Chicken Breasts.
- 2Place Saltines in a container (preferably a zip-loc type bag) & crush using either a pestle, rolling pin or mallet.
- 3Add Flour, Potato Flakes, Black Pepper, Garam Masala & Salt to the crushed Saltines.
- 4Add Vegetable Oil to frying pan & heat on medium to medium high.
- 5Break egg onto dish or bowl & whisk vigorously for a few moments.
- 6Pat chicken breasts with a towel to remove excess moisture.
- 7Dredge chicken breasts in egg & then place in bag with Saltine mixture.
- 8Shake vigorously until covered & remove from bag.
- 9Set aside & repeat for all other Chicken Breasts.
- 10Fry for 3-5 minutes per side.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 362.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: