Recipe by Ranikabani
The soup mixes in the flour add flavour to the chicken. You can add whatever soup mixes you like and adjust the flavour to your taste .
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (4 2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 package onion soup mix (optional)
- 1 packet dry tomato soup mix
- 4 lbs whole chickens, cut into pieces
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix egg beat and milk together and set aside.
- In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salad dressing mix and soup mix.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg/milk mixture, then in flour mixture and roll until well-coated.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and fry chicken in skillet, turning often, for 25 to 35 minutes or until juices run clear.