Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
The soup mixes in the flour add flavour to the chicken. You can add whatever soup mixes you like and adjust the flavour to your taste .
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (4 2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 package onion soup mix (optional)
- 1 packet dry tomato soup mix
- 4 lbs whole chickens, cut into pieces
- oil (for frying)
- In a small bowl, mix egg beat and milk together and set aside.
- In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salad dressing mix and soup mix.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg/milk mixture, then in flour mixture and roll until well-coated.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and fry chicken in skillet, turning often, for 25 to 35 minutes or until juices run clear.
This chicken is delicious. The soup mixes give it just the right flavor and it comes out very moist. My family loved it.