Recipe by DarksLight
Top Review by ~Robyn~
I made this after seeing your mouthwatering photos I was not dissapointed at all! this was so basic yet SO tasty, we really enjoyed the chicken, the cooktime was perfect. I used my electric frying pan set to 350 degrees. I served this with mac and cheese and biscuits. Thank you for a very tasty fried chicken recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- heat up skillet on med heat.
- pour flour in a bowl(add salt & pepper).
- in another bowl,mix milk & egg.
- dip chicken in milk mix.
- then roll in flour mix until coated.
- place in skillet,cook until no longer pink inside.
- i cook my chicken for an hr,turning every 15 minutes.