Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe that I found some years ago. It is very good.
- 1 chicken, cut in pieces
- 1 1⁄4 to taste lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 to taste black pepper, freshly ground
- peanut oil
- Cut up a chicken or two, or get the chicken already cut up.
- Rub some lemon juice on each piece. Sprinkle some freshly ground black pepper on the chicken to taste. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Now put about 2 inches of peanut oil in a cast iron skillet. Now heat the oil.
- Pat the chicken dry, now dip the chicken pieces in flour, and salt to taste. Add to the hot oil.
- Turn chicken after about 15 minutes, and continue cooking for an additional 10 minutes or so, or until done. I really like how the chicken turns out.
I wish there were more reviews!