Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
An extremely tasty new way to eat cheese! Very easy and quick to make. It tastes like a warm, buttery Cheese-It. Is very healthy but doesn't taste like it!
- 1⁄2 cup of shredded mexican cheese
- Pam cooking spray
- Spray a cooking pan with PAM spray.
- Set heat to medium-high.
- Sprinkle the 1/2-1 cup of cheese onto pan, (make sure cheese is evenly spread out into a circular shape).
- When cheese is bubbling a lot and the edges have a golden/brown color flip the cheese over like a pancake.
- (This side takes a lot less time to cook so moniter it carefully).
- When both sides have a golden/brown color, take out of pan to serve.
I really enjoyed this! My nonstick pan stuck so my cheese rounds got all crinkled up. But I didn't care! Thank you for a yummy snack!
This was a very nice afternoon treat for hungry teenagers. I'm not adding a photo until I practice a bit more on flipping these. Thanks for posting, Murdy'sCook. Make for PAC 2007.