An extremely tasty new way to eat cheese! Very easy and quick to make. It tastes like a warm, buttery Cheese-It. Is very healthy but doesn't taste like it!
My Private Note
piece o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup of shredded mexican cheese
- Pam cooking spray
- 1Spray a cooking pan with PAM spray.
- 2Set heat to medium-high.
- 3Sprinkle the 1/2-1 cup of cheese onto pan, (make sure cheese is evenly spread out into a circular shape).
- 4When cheese is bubbling a lot and the edges have a golden/brown color flip the cheese over like a pancake.
- 5(This side takes a lot less time to cook so moniter it carefully).
- 6When both sides have a golden/brown color, take out of pan to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.1
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 746.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 14.1 g