1/2 Photos of Fried Cauliflower
This was another of the Middle Eastern foods that I was raised on. Amazingly simple to make, this can convert any french fry addict into loving cauliflower!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head cauliflower, separated into flowerettes
- 12 ounces oil, preferably olive (for frying)
- 1Wash the flowerettes. Dry thoroughly.
- 2Heat oil to medium high.
- 3Carefully put the cauliflower into the oil.
- 4Fry until deep golden brown, turning as needed.
- 5Using s straining spoon, remove from oil.
- 6Salt to taste.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1050.4
- Calories from Fat 1022
- Total Fat 113.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g