1/2 Photos of Fried Cauliflower
Crispy and yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up head of cauliflower into bite size chunks.
- 2Break eggs into small bowl and mix with small amount of water.
- 3In another bowl mix cornmeal and salt.
- 4Heat oil to medium heat.
- 5Place a few pieces of cauliflower in egg mix and drip off excess.
- 6Place egg dipped cauliflower into cornmeal.
- 7Shake off excess cornmeal.
- 8Place breaded cauliflower into hot oil.
- 9Fry until light golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 946.7
- Calories from Fat 806
- Total Fat 89.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 293.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 6.5 g