- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs
- 2 cups small cauliflower florets (blanched and cooled)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 dash pepper (optional)
- garnish with parsley sprig (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow medium bowl, beat egg lightly.
- Place bread crumbs in a plastic or paper bag.
- Dip cauliflower into egg to coat.
- Place florets in bag with crumbs.
- Seal or close bag and shake well.
- In 10 inch non-stick skillet, heat oil.
- Add coated cauliflower and saute until browned on all sides.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- And if desired garnish with parsley sprigs.