- 1 large cabbage, chopped
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb bacon
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Sauté mushrooms, onion, and garlic in vegetable oil.
- Cook bacon in large fry pan, remove from pan and allow to cool.
- Place cabbage in fry pan with bacon grease, stir until cabbage is coated with bacon grease. Cook slightly, salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine ground beef and sauté mixture into the cabbage pan. Cook until cabbage is slightly crisp.
- Crumble bacon and add to mixture, stir.
- Serve over rice if desired. Salt and pepper to taste.