1/1 Photo of Fried Cabbage (Somersize Level 1)
Another goodie from my old Somersize mailing list! A good side dish with protein/fat meals, or a good lunch by itself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon in a deep skillet until crisp.
- 2Drain oil, reserving about two tablespoons of fat.
- 3Crumble bacon into skillet.
- 4Add cabbage, onions and peppers into skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until cabbage is wilted but still a little crisp.
- 5Add seasonings to taste and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Cabbage (Somersize Level 1)
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.8
- Calories from Fat 463
- Total Fat 51.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 988.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 16.9 g