1/6 Photos of Fried Breaded Pork Tenderloin
HEP MEP's Note:
I am NOT a big pork fan, but I do like pork tenderloin - it's "the other white meat" very low in fat content (hate fatty meats!) The rosemary makes this absolutely heavenly. Got it out of my old Good Housekeeping cookbook. (my newlywed bible)I like to make my twice-baked potatoes with this,and some broccoli or asparagus(when it's cheap)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pork tenderloin into 1/2 inch slices.
- 2Pound to about 1/4 inches.
- 4Should be about 12 slices.
- 5In a pie plate,or medium bowl,beat egg with 4 tsps.
- 6of water,salt,rosemary,and pepper.
- 7Place bread crumbs on wax paper.
- 8With tongs (or fingers,like me) dip meat into egg mixture to coat both sides,then dip in crumbs.
- 9Repeat until each piece is coated twice.
- 10Heat oil in frying pan or electric skillet: fry tenderloin on each side till golden- about 5 minutes a side.
- 11Keep warm until all pieces are done.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Breaded Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.3
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 148.3 mg
- Sodium 518.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 23.4 g