Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is great when compony comes over, if you dont have saffron it still tasts great
- 1 loaf bread
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon saffron
- 1 minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup celery
- beat eggs,add milk and pour over bread crumbs.
- add mashed potatoes and seasonings and mix together.
- melt 3 tbs of butter in a pan and add the mixture.
- let it simmer on top of stove for 15 minute.
- fill chicken while dressing is hot.