Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The "real-deal" was my favorite growing up...and this dorm-friendly, healthy vegetarian recipe is just as tasty!
- 2 slices 100% whole wheat bread, lightly toasted (I like Pepperidge farm whole wheat, light style)
- 4 slices vegetarian bologna (SmartDeli Bologna Slices are my favorite!)
- lettuce leaf
- thinly sliced tomatoes
- Toast the wheat bread.
- Place the "bologna" slices on a plate in the microwave for about thirty seconds.
- WATCH CAREFULLY, and do not allow the bologna to harden.
- Assemble your sandwich& fixin's, and enjoy!
I loved it!! It was a really good sandwich!
Yum! Thanks for the recipe it was really really good love it!
I laughed when I saw the name because I've never had one. Had to try it -- I wouldn't have thought it, but I really liked it this way. Thanks for sharing.