Recipe by Chef Mommie
This is a fried bologna sandwich that I had often growing up. I see so many of my favorite sandwiches on here, but I didn't see this one.
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 -2 slice bologna (depending on preference)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oil
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 tablespoon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Put oil in a frying pan and heat to med. high.
- Put slit in bologna from middle to all the way through the end.
- Put bologna in heated oil.
- Brown both sides.
- Add cheese to top while last side is browning.
- Spread mustard on both sides of bread.
- Add bologna between slices and gobble it up!