I tried it in my husband's relatives house and it was good... simple and quick if you have any immediate guests...
- Make around six slits on the eggs, do not go deep into the egg white, otherwise it would split.
- Mix the chilli powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a paste, add little water if necessary.
- Roll the eggs and coat it properly.
- Leave for a couple of minutes for the mixture to properly coat.
- Heat pan and pour oil, let it heat.
- Fry the eggs till golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup.