1/2 Photos of Fried Boiled Eggs
Rafee Shami's Note:
I tried it in my husband's relatives house and it was good... simple and quick if you have any immediate guests...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make around six slits on the eggs, do not go deep into the egg white, otherwise it would split.
- 2Mix the chilli powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a paste, add little water if necessary.
- 3Roll the eggs and coat it properly.
- 4Leave for a couple of minutes for the mixture to properly coat.
- 5Heat pan and pour oil, let it heat.
- 6Fry the eggs till golden brown.
- 7Serve with ketchup.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Boiled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 212.0 mg
- Sodium 68.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g