Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 500 g minced beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon beef stock powder
- 5 1⁄2 cups stale breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Combine meat, onion, garlic, stock powder, breadcrumbs, egg, nutmeg and mint together and mix well in a bowl.
- Roll 2 level tsp of mixture into balls.
- Heat oil in a pan, add meatballs.
- Cook until brown and tender.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve with sauce.
- Can serve with the satay sauce that I have also posted.