Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
Good after Pad Thai.
Make and share this Fried Bananas and Peanut Butter Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Use a potato masher to mix the peanut butter and ice cream. Cover and put in the freezer for at least one hour.
- Use the two tablespoons of flour to coat the sliced bananas with a thin layer of flour.
- Mix the ice, water, and flour. Gently mix together. The more you mix, the less crunchy your batter will be.
- Heat the oil on medium high heat. Once hot, dip the bananas in the batter and fry in batches. Sprinkle the fried bananas with sugar while they're still hot.
- Serve with ice cream and enjoy.