This is a fast snack that kids and adults will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour and cinnamon together; thoroughly coat each piece of banana with mixture.
- 2If bananas are very long, you may prefer to quarter them.
- 3Heat shortening in medium skillet.
- 4Brown floured bananas; slowly turn them once.
- 5Remove to a heated platter; sprinkle with sugar.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Bananas
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.3
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g