Recipe by thequeenchef
This is a recipe that I made up. It is actually really good, better than I thought it would be.
Top Review by alligirl
This was delicious! I made these for breakfast today ~ and felt guilty, 'cause they were so good. I used egg roll wrappers, 1 at a time, as that is what I had on hand. I also added a smidge of cream cheese to 1 of them, just to taste; it also was awesome! I fried them on medium heat and sprinkled powdered sugar on mine! Thanks, thequeenchef, for a great recipe! Made for Spring PAC '09.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the two bananas.
- Take two pieces of spring roll sheet and lay it on a flat surface on top of each other.
- Roll the spring roll sheet on the banana.
- Now do the same thing for the next banana.
- Take a big frying pan and pour some oil in it.
- When it is warm enough put the bananas in and fry until golden brown
- Serve with some honey and other toppings that you like.