Oh Wow are these good, really good. I got this recipe from a poster named Lort from another site. These are fantastic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 bananas, cut into 1/4 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 teaspoons pecans, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup good quality, chocolate, chopped
- 20 wonton wrappers (or pasta dough #1)
- 1 egg, beaten if using wrappers
- canola oil (for frying)
- powdered sugar (for garnish)
Chocolate rum sauce
- 1For Ravioli---------------.
- 2Gently mix bananas, brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs, pecans and chocolate.
- 3Roll dough and cut into 3 inch squares or use wontons and lay out on a clean work surface.
- 4Fill each square or wrapper with 1 1/2 t's of filling.
- 5Brush edges with egg wash and fold in half diagonally, sealing edges completely.
- 6Place on wax papaer and repeat.
- 7Heat oil to 350-375 degrees.
- 8Fry ravioli until golden, around 2 minutes.
- 9Remove and drain.
- 10Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with chocolate rum sauce.
- 11Chocolate Rum Sauce-------------------.
- 12Heat milk and chocolate in a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat.
- 13When the chocolate has melted, remove from heat and stir in butter and rum.
- 14Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Banana Chocolate Ravioli with Chocolate Rum Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.6
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 376.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 13.5 g