Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are so easy and delicious. Good as a side dish or for breakfast.
- 453.59 g frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 118.29 ml shredded gruyere cheese
- 236.59 ml finely chopped onion
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 59.14 ml minced fresh parsley
- 118.29 ml chopped crisp cooked bacon
- vegetable oil, as needed
- Squeeze out excess water from potatoes. Place potatoes in large bowl.
- Add cheese, bacon, onion, salt, pepper and parsley; mix well to coat potatoes.
- In non-stick skillet, over medium heat, heat oil.
- Measure 1/4 cup potato mixture; press firmly into a ball. Flatten to form a 2 1/2-inch patty; place in pan.
- Cook until golden brown and crisp, about 4 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining potato mixture.