Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are so easy and delicious. Good as a side dish or for breakfast.
Make and share this Fried Bacon Potato Patties recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup chopped crisp cooked bacon
- vegetable oil, as needed
- Squeeze out excess water from potatoes. Place potatoes in large bowl.
- Add cheese, bacon, onion, salt, pepper and parsley; mix well to coat potatoes.
- In non-stick skillet, over medium heat, heat oil.
- Measure 1/4 cup potato mixture; press firmly into a ball. Flatten to form a 2 1/2-inch patty; place in pan.
- Cook until golden brown and crisp, about 4 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining potato mixture.