These are so easy and delicious. Good as a side dish or for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze out excess water from potatoes. Place potatoes in large bowl.
- 2Add cheese, bacon, onion, salt, pepper and parsley; mix well to coat potatoes.
- 3In non-stick skillet, over medium heat, heat oil.
- 4Measure 1/4 cup potato mixture; press firmly into a ball. Flatten to form a 2 1/2-inch patty; place in pan.
- 5Cook until golden brown and crisp, about 4 minutes per side.
- 6Repeat with remaining potato mixture.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Bacon Potato Patties
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.6
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 436.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g