"fried" Bacon in the Oven
- To avoid grease splatters on the top of your stove or having to wash an extra splatter screen, simply put bacon in a cast iron skillet with the lid on in a preheated 450* oven for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the skillet, drain the bacon, and the oven stays clean and so does the top of your stove.
- Enjoy now and/or you can crumble up the leftover bacon to use in omelets or other recipes for later.
- Simply put them in a freezer bag and use later.
- It's especially efficient when you've already heated the oven for another dish.