A easy & no clean up way to do your bacon. I had to add a T. of pepper because you need more then 1 ingriedent, skip unless you want your bacon peppery!
My Private Note
- 1To avoid grease splatters on the top of your stove or having to wash an extra splatter screen, simply put bacon in a cast iron skillet with the lid on in a preheated 450* oven for about 15 minutes.
- 2Remove the skillet, drain the bacon, and the oven stays clean and so does the top of your stove.
- 3Enjoy now and/or you can crumble up the leftover bacon to use in omelets or other recipes for later.
- 4Simply put them in a freezer bag and use later.
- 5It's especially efficient when you've already heated the oven for another dish.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "fried" Bacon in the Oven
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.9
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 473.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.6 g