Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy and tasty apples that go w/ any breakfast or dinner.
- 2 tablespoons bacon fat
- 4 medium apples
- 1 medium orange
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- Cut apples into bite sized pieces.
- Place pan over medium heat.
- Heat bacon fat in pan until pan is coated.
- Add apples.
- Fry apples for about 5 minutes.
- Squeeze juice from orange directly into pan.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Cook until apples are tender.
- Note*** All measurements used are guesswork as I never really measure for this recipe.