Recipe by manda.irvin
I was craving something sweet but wanted something quick. I was feeling a bit creative so I threw a few things together and decided to make this light and low fat dessert.
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 4 ounces blueberry yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 2 apples
- 1 orange
- 2 kiwi fruits
- 1⁄2 cup granola cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel Orange and peel sections. Cut into 1/2 inch pieces and throw in a mixing bowl.
- Peel the apples and kiwi and dice each into 1/2 inch cubes or whatever size you choose.
- Chop the walnuts and throw nuts and fruit into the mixing bowl with the oranges.
- Mix in the cool whip and yogurt. Try not to over stir as it will get a bit too runny. Sprinkle optional granola on top. Enjoy!