Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
The name says it all. I had to clean out my fridge the other day in a search for something to make for dinner and I grabbed what I had and it turned out awesome!! I will now specifically buy these ingredients just to make this pizza.
- 1 (6 ounce) box pizza dough mix (I use Jiffy)
- 1 dash flour
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can Ragu pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup banana pepper ring, mild
- 1⁄2 cup ham steak, diced (I buy mine pre-diced)
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni slice
- 7 slices provolone cheese
- Make Jiffy pizza crust mix as directed.
- Spread onto baking sheet greased and floured(or use corn meal).
- Poke holes in crust with fork.
- Top with sauce and ingredients in order listed, ending with provolone cheese.
- Bake 18-22 minutes, or until cheese on top is brown and bubbled.
- Let cook 5 minutes before cutting.