1/1 Photo of Friday Night Veggie Pizza
This is a good Friday night or any night pizza. I made this half-n-half, putting the mushrooms and sliced tomato on my half. His half had only the peppers and black olives. You can also substitute any vegetables you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 393.49 g can pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 118.29 ml pizza sauce or 118.29 ml spaghetti sauce
- 70.87 g can black olives
- 118.29 ml red bell pepper, in strips
- 118.29 ml green pepper, in strips
- 236.59 ml mushroom, sliced
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml tomato, sliced (I used the Roma variety) (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Spread sheet pan with pizza dough.
- 3Prebake for 8 minutes.
- 4Take crust out, and let cool a little.
- 5Cover with sauce. Spread half of the cheese evenly over the sauce and add vegetables. Sprinkle on remaining cheese and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Friday Night Veggie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.0
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 90.3 mg
- Sodium 1108.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: