Recipe by VickyJ
This is a good Friday night or any night pizza. I made this half-n-half, putting the mushrooms and sliced tomato on my half. His half had only the peppers and black olives. You can also substitute any vegetables you like.
Top Review by adopt a greyhound
I used my usual thin crust dough recipe and it turned out great. Loved all the flavors from the veggies. I did use a bit of smoked gouda along with some of the mozzarella. Very good.
- 393.49 g canpillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 118.29 ml pizza sauce or 118.29 ml spaghetti sauce
- 70.87 g can black olives
- 118.29 ml red bell pepper, in strips
- 118.29 ml green pepper, in strips
- 236.59 ml mushroom, sliced
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml tomatoes, sliced (I used the Roma variety) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread sheet pan with pizza dough.
- Prebake for 8 minutes.
- Take crust out, and let cool a little.
- Cover with sauce. Spread half of the cheese evenly over the sauce and add vegetables. Sprinkle on remaining cheese and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese melts.