Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
Our weekly pizza, topped with whatever we have on hand. You can substitute whole wheat flour for 4 cups of the flour if you wish.
- 2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 5 -6 cups flour
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce, seasoned
- 6 cups mozzarella cheese
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in water; add oil. Add flour until dough is not too sticky to handle.
- Knead dough until smooth; divide into three equal parts. Roll out each part to size and shape of your pizza. Place on greased pan.
- Add your choice of toppings. Bake at 500 for 10-12 minute.