Recipe by Bec
This is Frida (The Swedish Import's) "Special Sauce." Frida stayed with us for a year as a foreign exchange student from Sweden, as well as an awesome relative of ours. She would make this spaghetti sauce for us, and tried to give the recipe. Unfortunately, she herself didn't even know exactly how much she would put in of each ingredient. She made it up, and we all love it!
Top Review by HeatherFeather
Mmmmm...This was great! I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first when I took a look at the ingredients - but your description really sold me on giving this recipe a try. Boy am I glad I did!- it was easy, economical, and was full of flavor. Thanks for sharing this winner!
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat until done, put to one side of pan.
- Chop onions, fry until golden brown (on the other side of pan).
- Then mix onions with ground beef.
- Put between 1/3 and 1/2 cup of ketchup in and mix together. It all depends on your tastes.
- Add cut up green pepper, and about 1/3 cup of whipping cream, and a pinch of salt.
- *Measurementfor ketchup and whipping cream are not exact, try for taste and thickness-and if not right, add more or less.
- *Enjoy over a plate of cooked spaghetti!